Hey, I’m here today showing you some of the great things popping up on Pinterest for Valentine’s Day. As always, I look in awe and amazement at all of the creativity (and spare time!) out there. Nevertheless, it doesn’t stop me from trying to create some semblance of this in our home. You should SEE (and you probably will at some point) the paper heart garland we made today in an effort to quell our heebie-jeebies (we are stuck at home due to a sick kid). Hilarious. Anyway, here are some of the more pulled-together ideas from our favorite inspiration place!
- Tissue-paper-covered votives from Homemade Serenity
- Anthropologie-inspired snow globes from WhipperBerry
- Conversation heart tree by My Heart’s Desire
- Cookie pops from Pizzazzerie
- Valentine M&M blondies by Baked Perfection
- Paper doily garland from Are So Happy
- Be Mine banner from 320 Sycamore
- More Valentine votives (and doilies) from Crescendoh
For more fun Valentine pins, or to follow my other Pinterest boards, click here!
Hope you are as inspired as I am!