Hope you are taking the day off from blogging to spend time with your loved ones this Thanksgiving Day. Enjoy! You deserve it!
What I’m thankful for:
- My husband, who can build stuff and looks great doing it, who is the best person in the world to enjoy happy hour with, and who is a world-class dad
- Our girls, who are just super-cool, funny and kind human beings and bring immeasureable joy to our lives
- Our house, which is warm most of the time, except when the furnace acts up
- Our businesses, which allow us to make enough money to pay for repairs to said furnace, feed our family, and even have a little fun now and then…and keep us excited to “go to work” each day
- Our health
- Our family and our motley crew of friends, who stick by us even though we’re crazy-busy and sometimes a little flaky
- And the little things…like warm socks, dark chocolate, cups of coffee, a good book, a glass of wine, and chips and guac.