Did you know Halloween is the third most popular holiday in America, topped only by Thanksgiving and Christmas? If you have kids, this probably comes as no surprise. Children anticipate Halloween almost as wildly as Christmas morning, mostly because of the candy, but also because of the fun class parties and costume parades that happen each year at school. I often volunteer for our kids’ class parties because it’s so fun to see all of the cuties in their costumes. Here’s a Halloween class treat idea for you:
Pumpkin Patch Pudding Cups
- Tear the foil lids off of the pudding cups and line them up on a rimmed cookie sheet or tray to make them easier to carry.
- Sprinkle chocolate cookie crumbs (you can use finely-crushed Oreos if you can’t find the boxed kind) on top of the pudding.
- Put four waffle-style pretzels around the perimeter of each pudding cup to look like a fence.
- Put a candy-corn pumpkin in the center of each “pumpkin patch.”
Remember to bring spoons! Your child’s class will love this fun Halloween party treat, and you’ll love how simple they are to assemble. And the best part is, there’s no baking required!
Throughout this fun season, it’s super-important for kids to brush their teeth 2 times a day. Aquafresh® toothpaste protects your teeth against cavities. So tell me, how will you help your kids take care of their teeth this Halloween? For instance, our kids’ dentist buys back Halloween candy in early November. Tell me your thoughts in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 10/29/2015 – 10/31/2015
Here are some other stories you might like: